In Today’s Post, we will help you understand Belkin router Problems and Guide you on how to fix them. We will try to cover as much ground as we can. if you have any of the Problem As Given Below then this Post is just for you –
- Belkin Router Internet is Frequent & it Keeps Disconnecting on you.
- Your Belkin router is not working at all.
- Belkin is Connected But No Internet to your device.
- You Can’t See Internet Light on your Belkin router Or No Light at all
- Belkin router is Slow & Connection is lagging.
Why Belkin Router Won’t Work?
if your Belkin router is Not Working at all then you must Follow all these Steps & See if they Provide Help you Need-
Try Doing Power-cycle –
- Unplug the Belkin Router From the Power Outlet & Let it Cool Down for a bit. if you are using a computer then restart it along With Modem.
- check all the Cable Connections & make sure your Belkin router is placed in the middle of your Home.
- Make Sure you have installed the Belkin Router correctly and it’s easy to setup Belkin router with Cable modem
if this Method Won’t Work then we are left with a choice to Reset Belkin router but Before you Perform that step we recommend you contacting Your Internet Service Provider.
Reset Belkin Router –
Doing a reset will Restore Belkin router to factory settings & that will allow you to set up Belkin router as a Brand new router. Follow Given Steps-
- Power on Belkin router & let the lights come one.
- Find a tiny object to press the reset key at the back of your Belkin router.
- when all lights start flashing you must let the reset key go & that will reset your Belkin router.
Visit Here for Detailed information on how to Reset Belkin Router to Factory Setting and reconfigure it
Belkin Router Frequent & Dropping Internet Connection-
if you have a dropping Slow internet from Belkin Or if you only get internet via Wired connection from Belkin then there is something wrong that needs to be fixed.
- Login to your Belkin Router & Update the Belkin router Firmware.
- Make Sure Your Laptop Or Computer has an Updated Working Wireless adapter. there are few useful tips for Belkin router troubleshooting such as https://fixingblog.com/belkin-router-connect-no-internet-access/
- Restart the Router along with Modem
- Place a Router in the Middle of your home Or Buy a range extender.
- Reset the Belkin router
if the internet of Belkin router is slow then you can contact support to get it checked
We hope all this information helps you fix the problem to your Belkin router. However, if you feel Like you need more Help Please Contact Belkin Support
Thanks for reading at Belkincare.com.