Need Help Installing Belkin Router? Don’t worry we got you Covered. Today We Present an All in one Guide That Will Help You Setup Belkin Router in Most Easiest Steps Possible. Regardless of What Kind of Device Or Platform You are Using For Belkin Installation that Means You Can Install Belkin Router Using Mac, Android Or iOS Smartphones Windows P.c.
Setup Belkin Router –
With Increasing Need of Internet & Wire-free Devices, All Networking Company’s have Been manufacturing Easy to Configure devices. WiFi Router has become Need of Every house Hold Or Small Business.
Just Follow the Necessary Steps and We Promise you Will Have a Working Belkin Router Installed at your Home Or Office in Next 10 Minutes.
Installing Any Router Depends on Key Ingredients & Proper Recipe so Here the List, go Gather That –
- A Modem & I.S.P (Internet Service Provider) You may have it Already
- Internet Cable (R.J 45 Cable Mostly Known As Ethernet Cable )
- A device With a Full Browser exp. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari ( Computer Or Smartphone)
- Power Supply
- Know the Internet Connection Type from I.S.P (Ask your Provider) it Could be Static Or DHCP Or PPP0E Connection
- Default Username, Password & Network name
if you have an Old Belkin Router for setup then Please Reset Belkin Router to Default Settings Before you Proceed For Installation
Note: – Use the same Method to Setup Belkin router Using Any Device Regardless of their Platform. For Example Mac
Belkin Router Installation Process
- Plug the Belkin Router to Power Source & Place it Near to your Internet Modem.
- Connect the First Port of Your Belkin Router to the Internet Port of your Modem.
- For Wired Installation Please Connect Your Computer Or Smartphone With Belkin Router Using Another Internet cable Or Wireless Connection.
- For Wireless Installation find a Wireless Card Inside the Box that Came With Belkin Router Or just Looks at the Bottom of your Belkin router to Find the Information about default network name & Default Password.
if you are using a Laptop, ioS Or Android device For Belkin Installation Please Turn on the WiFi on Your Device and Search For Available Networks. Find The Belkin Network and Connect With It By Using the Given Information on Bottom of your Belkin router.
Read More About Belkin Router Setup & Installation
Now from here Most of the Steps are same Regardless of Wired Or Wireless Connection from the Router.
- Open the Browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox Or Any Other Full Browser On your Connected Device from Belkin (Computer Or Smartphone)
- On the Top of your Browser Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and Press Enter.
- You, Will, be Presented with a Belkin Dashboard. if it is Asking for Credential to Login Belkin Console Please use the default username & password to access Belkin dashboard.
- Once Login Let your Belkin router detect your Modem & Check the Compatibility. Please Click On Detect My Connection
Note- if you have PPP0E Internet Connection from your internet service Provider than you must Ask them username & Password in order to configure Belkin router.
- At Next step Create Your Network Name as You Wish to See in your Network List. Make it Something That is easy to remember But Other Don’t target you for that. Setup Your Wireless Password Below that.
- Choose WPA/WPA2 As Security Type &Save the Settings to Move Further.
- Please Register Your Router to Enjoy Support & Warranty in future. Fill the Form & Complete the registration Or You Can Choose to Skip It.
- Now you have Configured Your Belkin router With internet connection please Move further & Click on Take me to Dashboard
- Here you can Customize your Belkin router as Recommended For better Performance. Go & Connect Your Device Using the Password You just Created.
- Lock you Belkin Dashboard console by creating an Admin Console password.
Save all Settings & You Should be Good. Your Belkin wireless router has been Fully Configured. Let us Know How did we do on Helping you with your comments.
We thank you for taking the time to Read Our Post. Good luck